Peter Thomas Roth Sheer Liquid Sunscreen SPF 50
• apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
• after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
• immediately after towel drying
• at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures.
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
• wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
• children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Water, Butylene Glycol, PEG-8, Polyethylene, Dimethicone, Sodium Ascorbyl, Phosphate, Bentonite, Titanium Dioxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl, Acrylate Crosspolymer, Lauryl Glucoside, Picea Abies Wood Extract, Tocopherol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera), Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Polyacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA